Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trip To Photo Barn


Me, Heather and Brian had to go to Photo Barn today and on the way back saw 7 cop cars over at the store. Brian sees that they have put one guy in the cop car and the cops drew out a gun! We all our saying pull over, pull over! I got my camera in the trunk so I hop out of the car and grab it as fast as I can and start shooting! They arrested about 5 juveniles and was looking in the trunk of their car. The cop said that they could not release any info. Check out Flickr for more photos!

4 comments:

Denise Benson Photography said...

oh my gosh! I'm sooo jealous! Nice stuff! Congrats!

Katie Darby said...

Spot news! Way to go!

mitch said...

good job not wasting the oppertunity

Art Alley said...

I think it's great you guys got these pics! What an exciting experience :)